Lilac Cottage sleeps 4 people in two bedrooms (one with king size bed and one with two single beds). The upstairs bathroom has a bath with shower over. It has a characterful open plan downstairs with a separate entrance hall and a living area with large corner sofa, two armchairs and a wood-burning stove. There is a solid oak dining table to seat 6 and a well-equipped kitchen area.
Outside there is a small garden with wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and 2 allocated parking spaces.
Lilac Cottage is ideal for cyclists, walkers, runners, adventure seekers and active families alike.
- Secure brick-built bike shed
- Wood-burning stove
- Electric radiator heating
- Electric hob and oven
- Large fridge with freezer compartment
- Washer/dryer and heated airer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Microwave / Kettle / Toaster / Cafetiere
- 40 inch Smart 4K TV with FreeSat, iPlayer, Netflix etc. in lounge
- Main bedroom with chest of drawers, wardrobe and 32 inch Flatscreen HD TV
- Second bedroom with chest of drawers and wardrobe
- WiFi included
- Bluetooth stereo
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bath with shower over